Boasting a central location along the bank of Gore Creek in the very heart
of Vail, One Willow Bridge Road features spectacular alpine views and instant access to
all of the excitement of Vail Village.
Fine dining, shopping and the premier ski mountain in North America are just
steps from your door.
- Designed to evoke a sense of “Old Europe”, One Willow Bridge
Road creates an enduring architectural statement that fits comfortably into the alpine
ambiance that is Vail Village.
- Graceful interior decor and elegant furnishings, including unique art,
antiques and reproductions, create the feeling of a luxurious private residence.
- A club dining room serving continental breakfast each winter morning is
also a place to entertain friends at a private party. A cozy den and welcoming sun room
provide the perfect respite for owners and guests before or after a day on the slopes,
hiking, golf or other activities.
- The private, infinity-edge swimming pool and two hot tubs are tucked into
the landscape overlooking Gore Creek, with adjacent outdoor patio and fireplace.
- Secured, heated underground parking reserved for each owner in residence, with direct
elevator access to each floor.
- Owner services by Marketplace on Meadow Drive include stocking your kitchen prior to and during your stay, delivering take-out, in-home dining, catering services and poolside service.
- State-of-the-art electronic systems include security and access controls,
high-speed and wireless internet service, advanced climate, lighting and entertainment
controls that seamlessly provide for both current needs and future technological advances.
- Owners enjoy the ultimate convenience of ski lockers located
at the base of the mountain just steps from the slopes.
- Owners enjoy access to all of the luxurious amenities and guest
services provided by the renowned Sonnenalp Resort of Vail. Included are valet parking,
concierge, room service, housekeeping and access to the Resort dining facilities, spa
and preferred reservation privileges at Sonnenalp Golf Club.